Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Xbox Wars!




Chris (with Chelly behind him) and Sean. Joe and Brian.

Matt, Annah, Megan and Sarah.



Joe bought another Xbox, so now there are major Xbox wars going on! Tuesday night was a late night of game playing. Caitie and Ashleigh drove to who knows where to get another Halo 1 game so they could all play (explaining the pic of them happily displaying a game). The girls room upstairs was turned into Xbox central and the war continued until late into the night. I did not attempt to play since one person shooting at me is bad enough, let alone 7. Friday night our cousins Alex and Ryan, came up from MD and Joe decided to go buy a "hub" for a third Xbox and make it even more interesting. I did play that night, I guess I thought maybe I would get lost in a crowd of 12 people playing. Not so. I made whoever was last before I started playing feel better. Everyone missed Jason not being there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What craziness!! BUT oh what fun! It was so neat to see everyone having SO much fun, especially with Sean & Brian, Alex & Ryan getting to be a part of it all! And Caitie & Joe made it all happen! Yea, Caitie & Joe!!

SES said...

yes, you guys all officially rock. especially joe and Cait, who drove all kinds of out of the way to include me!

Thanks Ags! But not Erin. Thanks to you there are now even more pictures of me looking like a complete idiot =)

Chris and Michelle said...

Sean,
I had a good pic of you playing X-box too, but didn't post it. Didn't want to upset you! ;) he he It was great seeing you - good luck with all the lawyer stuff. ;)
Michelle

Erin said...

If I hadn't put the pictures up of you Sean, you would have been upset that you were not in them!! :) Such a hard group to please. lol