Friday, August 03, 2007

Carried Away.....

Ryleigh has such a great smile that we really get carried away in taking pictures of her. She looked so cute the other day in her little white dress (Mom and Chelly, this is the one I was talking about, give me your opinion, this one or the smocked one) that I sat up a chair and let her climb around as I took some pictures. She loves to climb, so she was happy as can be!




Like I said, she likes to climb. If I could just get rid of all the chairs in this house, my life would be so much simpler. If you turn your back for one second, she is on top of chairs, tables, beds, you name it. Here she is after Kyle had just left a bowl of yogurt on the table. In seconds she was up on that chair, eating the yogurt.

Climbing out of one of her toy bins.
Sitting still for a mere second.
Little Miss Priss! :)
Ryleigh is not the typical third child that never gets her picture taken....... :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When ever I need a smile, I head to your web site. I love all the antics of your kids and your complete honesty. Nothing is more exhausting and rewarding as mothering those little ones. Keep up the good work.

Vicki & Bruce said...

Oh, and Little Miss Priss looks adorable in both dresses and this one for the family photo and the other for the single shot-that's my vote! But I already told you that! Ryleigh should be a model!

Earl and Gail said...

i love all your pictures, of all your kids!!! gorgeous. i think ryleigh is beautiful! joey likes to climb too.