Friday, August 10, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane....

Jason and I leave this afternoon for California, so no need to email me telling me to update the blog! :) The college Jason did his MBA through is based out of CA, not far from where we used to live. The graduation is this weekend, so we thought we would make it a mini vacation for us and get away for a few days. I am excited to be back in the town where we lived when we were first married. To see our old apartment and walk the pier right down from where we lived. We leave today and will be back late Tuesday night. Megan and Sarah are here to stay with the kids. This is the first time since we have had kids that we are getting away like this. I am having a hard time leaving the kids (even though I know they are in VERY good hands with M&S), but I know Jason and I will have a good time and that we need this a couple. I'll post lots of pics when we get back!

And since I know no one likes to read a blog without some pictures, here you go:
Ryleigh loves music and to dance. As soon as she hears music she starts moving. She also likes dancing with Daddy.

The kids love to take all the blankets out of this chest and play in it. Look at those faces! Can you see why I am having a hard time leaving?

2 comments:

Vicki & Bruce said...

SO happy for you two to get a little vacation together! You have both worked SO HARD and deserve this break. Wish we could all be there to watch Jason graduate! Have a great, great time! The kids will be FINE!

Earl and Gail said...

i hope california is restful and fun for you two!
congrats on the graduation Jason.