Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday DAD!!

Dad, as you know we are in San Clemente right now, so I can not do a picture post, but we logged on to the Internet at a little cafe here on Del Mar to wish you a happy birthday!

You have been an awesome Dad, one that I have many wonderful memories with. Thanks for all the history lessons and trips down the rarely taken paths of old battlefields. You definitely prepared me well for being a Marine wife! :) You are fun to be around and I love having conversations with you, from Ghost Hunters to religion! I always "fell into" your jokes, but Aiden is teaching me how not to do that now! lol

We love you! I am glad God picked you to be my Dad....

Love, Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh

2 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday DAD!!!!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Erin, I don't give you permission to move to CA ;) I hope you and Jason are having a great time! Don't forget to bring me a Biggie Burger! Maybe you should refrigerate it on the way home! Thanks for calling and the blog. Looking forward to seeing you guys again! You are a good daughter! All my love, DAD