Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy (belated) Birthday Aimee!!




Aimee, I am just not organized enough to have done this yesterday before we left for PA. :( Sorry. I also had to go on your myspace and steal these pictures! LOL That is why they are so small. We hope you had a great day and had fun with all your friends. Aimee, you will always hold a special place in my heart because of how much time we spent together when you were little. You trained me to keep pacifiers in my purse long before I had children of my own!! :) I have loved watching you grown up and become part of the "big girl club" in the family. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and have lots of hang out time!! We love you, Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin. I really don't care having lots of picture's or whatever for my birthday :) Its just seeing that people remember, lol, jk. Thanks for the phone call, I always love getting them. Cya tomorrow, love you guys.