Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome to our weekend mornings.....

The last month has been awesome with Jason having off every weekend. We love the mornings, when we hang out in our Pj's and drink coffee, listen to music, play with the kids, watch the kids play and just let everything go for a few hours. Here is a peek! :)


If I go into the bathroom, they follow.....
This is Ryleigh's new "cheese" face
Always getting into trouble....

Kyle and his castle


And here is Ryleigh showing off her moves, the boys join in too at the end...... Jason shot this and I am not sure why he moves the camera so much, so you can blame him if you feel a bit sick as you watch this. Maybe he was dancing too? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, oh my word, that was great! Can't wait to see them all on FRIDAY!!!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

lol...Gotta love Kyle's moves!!!!!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Like Ryleigh's arm motions! That was a real smile producer! Can't wait to see the live show next week!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say Erin but I think you have a mosh pitter in your family. I can see it now, Ryleigh is going to be at the forefront of every rock concernt when she gets older. And Jason definitely dones not have a future job as a camera man.

Earl and Gail said...

loved it! those pics of ryleigh in the bathroom remind me of joey. he does the exact same things!