Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More of the cousins

Chelly, Allie and Adam have been gone a week, but there were a few more pictures that I have not posted. I know the grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins want to see them and I wouldn't want to disappoint! Allie and Ryleigh got in to my shoes and had fun walking around in them.

Watching a movie.
I love this photo!
Having fun in the back yard.
On a walk.

Aiden keeping the kids entertained.
We thought about keeping them all up on the counter for a few hours, that way the couldn't get into anything else. But we both figured that wasn't very good parenting, so we let them get down. :)
Allie and Ryleigh - partners in crime.
We tried so hard to get a good photo of all of them. But it just wasn't going to happen.



3 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

that picture of allie, kyle, and aiden looks very simliar to 'hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil' right? too cute.

Vicki & Bruce said...

That one of Allie cutting her eyes at Kyle is Dad's favorite! They all make us smile-seeing everyone having so much fun together. In the pictures, Allie & Ryleigh seem to be getting along great! Shoes bring girls together!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word I have some adorable neices and nephews! Allie and Ryleigh trying on your shoes is just soo cute! and the faces Allie and Kyle are making in the one of them playing outside... oh my goodness!! :) OH and of course the picture of all three of them watching a movie!! hahaha I can't help but be proud! ;)