Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More from Home

This time when I went home I took a few pictures around downtown. It is such a beautiful little town that has small town America written all over it. Not only does my family live here, but Jason and I were married here in town on the top of the hill. So, it is a special place to us.Right up this street is where we were married.The courthouse, where we got our marriage license! :)The church we were married in, almost 10 years ago!!
Looking down the street from the church.









Coming up the hill to the church.

One day we went to the cafe, where the girls have all worked and Megan and Sarah are currently working, for lunch. Ash took the ride in Aiden's car seat. :)

Megan was the one working that day. We made sure she earned her tips. Liz and Ashleigh kept showing up places in the same clothes. We all seem to do that occasionally and we always take a picture. :)
Another night out, this time to a place on the river.

This is Liz, very animated about sisters taking her clothes and not putting them back. So is life with 8 sisters! Liz, I don't think I have any down here at my house, but you never know.......
Jason is just a bit out numbered in this picture!
Relaxing at home, Ryleigh, Erin and Ashleigh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, GREAT pictures Erin!!! Love the one of Liz (too funny), Ash in the carseat and all the pics of down town!! How I LOVE that town!! I want to move back sooooo bad!!:(

Earl and Gail said...

Great photos. I loved seeing where you guys are from. Beautiful!

Vicki & Bruce said...

I'll have to take pictures of the square at night with the new Christmas decorations-angels on the telephone poles heralding trumpets-HARK! It is SO Christmasy and cozy with the snowflakes lit up too. Thanks for the rest of the great pictures of my special family (sorry Chelle was not there!) Love to see everyone enjoying each other! But to balance it all, you need pictures of the heated debates as well!

Anonymous said...

awww.... I had such a good time when you guys were up! and I will always remember on the way to going out to eat ;) We definitaly made a memory! lol.

Brian and Jen said...

So pretty. We love it here but it's nice to see fall/winter type pics instead of only sun and palm tree ones. :) See ya guys soon! :)

Unknown said...

I remember that day at the church, 10 years ago. A different season but still beautiful! Time sure does fly! I love the picture of Jason with all the girls--what a lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

Hey, honey, sure do love this blog a little more than the others. Maybe it's because of the fact that you and I got married there almost a decade ago. Sure was a great time there.....even though I spent most of the time thirty-feet up in a tree. Can't wait to go back again, too. Love you and sure wish that I was home with you and the kids. Give the boys a hug and our pretty little Ry a kiss for me. See you tomorrow after duty. By the way............thanks for marrying me. Jas