Friday, November 09, 2007

Not me!

Ryleigh, so far, is my worst child for writing all over things. With crayons and pens that is, Aiden trumped them all so far when he painted our bedroom walls with my makeup one day when he was 2, but Ryleigh is having a hard time learning to write only on paper and coloring books. Maybe it is because the boys get out the crayons, pencils and pens and leave them laying around. Maybe it is because I can't keep up with the third one as well as I did with the first two. But, whatever the reason, our furniture is paying the price. As you will see from this video, our sunroom table took quite a hit the other day. The next day it was our old antique ice box, the next the hallway walls......






See that twinkle? She is full of trouble and covers it up with that little smile!

3 comments:

Vicki & Bruce said...

OH MY! HOW CUTE! But how could you be upset with that cute little smile & face? I think that would be a winner on America's Funniest for sure! (But then I AM a little prejudiced!)

Anonymous said...

UJ just sent you the solution to your newest artist!

Earl and Gail said...

i love that video! she's so cute, shaking her head no!!! funny!