Sunday, November 18, 2007

In Pennsylvania


Well, we are in PA and it is snowing!! :) The kids are thrilled and had to go out tonight even though it is freezing outside and they were already in their pj's. I said no at first, but they were standing at the sliding glass door looking longingly outside and I changed my mind. They are only kids once right? And, I know they won't be this excited about snow forever. So we slipped on some shoes, threw on their coats and off they went. When they came back inside soaking wet and shivering, I took them upstairs to change their clothes and Kyle said to me "That was SO fun mom." I am glad I changed my mind. :) They are now happily sitting upstairs, all warm and cozy drinking hot chocolate and making memories.......:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, You're in PA! Let me know if you have time to drop by. And speaking of the snow... Will is out right now (9:30 p.m.) rescuing my parents on their trip home from our house - they are stuck on the side of the road. Ah, the joys of winter!

Earl and Gail said...

awww, so sweet. I miss snow! :-) Hope you're enjoying your time back home!

SES said...

What? Mom and Dad needed rescuing? I didn't hear about this!

Anonymous said...

More pictures PLEASE!!

Unknown said...

You are the world's best mom! Fun for kids at the expense of extra work for mom. Yeah, for you. Those memories will be with them for years. Just like our memories with your family. Priceless!