Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Wish we were in PA with everyone! Thanks Dad and Mom for already putting pics on your blog to make Chelly and I feel like we are there. You guys definitely made holidays special and we still love them. There is nothing like Thanksgiving morning at the Aguilars. I can still hear the music playing when I woke up in the morning and remember the smell of the turkey as I came down the stairs. I hope my children look back at our memories the way we do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Port Family.Not a very nice day here. Hope Jason gets home for the day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We're done and evryone is sitting around "fat & happy." Grand Dad is still awake and the "white fur-ball" is attached to G-Moms leg/

Anonymous said...

Still can't believe I didn't blog you a "Happy Thanksgiving"! We sure wished you all were here, too! I miss the Thanksgivings when you & Chelle were home. Especially the way you repainted, rewallpapered and redecorated every year!! Thanks for all the help back then (you too, Chelle, Liz & Joe!) Great memories!!! Need to continue to make more! SORRY again for "no comment". I read it, sighed, wanted to cry-but moved on to the next blog. Happy Black Friday or my new name for this day, (after experiencing the madness first hand)-Freaky Friday! Isn't that the name of a movie? Sure was freaky out there at 5:00 a.m. What a mom won't do to save $100's of dollars!