Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ryleigh's 3 month pictures



I just got Ryleigh's three month pictures back today. I mostly got the one on top, and I am usually not a fan of props and stuff, but her grin in the bed of flowers is so cute that I had to get it. She is such a smiley baby and that picture really captures how when she smiles she seems to use her whole body. I will be trying to get them sent out this week to family. So you have something to look forward to in your mailboxes. And Meredith, you will be getting yours too, promise! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin,she is so cute.I'm praying you guys come home for Christmas so I can see her again.

Anonymous said...

Gosh what can we say. We love the pictures. What a dear little girl.We will be glad when both of your families are back in Pa.

Anonymous said...

Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Are grandmothers allowed to say HOW cute their grandchildren are? Don't all grandmothers feel this way? The whole body-typical Ryleigh smile-picture is just TOO cute! But the other is a classic! Can't wait to have a picture of your three with Allie to update my old one!

Anonymous said...

Now when you say family, do you mean us too?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them! Can't wait to get it in the mail (or not)....and hey, while you're at it, why don't you just stick my birthday present from last year in the package too--that way I'll be sure to get them by the time Ryleigh starts high school..... :)

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!! Can't wait to get them in the mail.

"Just the Two Of Us" said...

Gorgeous pics of Ryleigh! She is so adorable!

Erin said...

Alex, I did send you guys one, but if you want more, let me know.

Ouch Mer that was painful. I'm not that bad, am I? :) They were mailed yesterday..... And I guess this year I will just really have to make up for last years birthday. Maybe I should start shopping tomorrow....

Christian said...

Aw! Cute pictures! Yeah, I can see what you mean about her smiling with her whole body! =)

Earl and Gail said...

I love these photos! just too cute for words!