Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Home Again

Well we are back in the land of lizards and sand fleas. :) It was so hard leaving PA. We all look forward to the day we move back there. Aiden asks everyday, and several times at that, when we are going back. On Sunday he asked me. "Mom, what day is today?" I said "Sunday." He said "What is the day we go to see Grandmom's?". Hopefully it is going to work out for kids and I to visit sometime during the holidays. I have lots more pictures to post of our visit, but they are all on Dad's computer and I am waiting for him to send me the rest. So, I will put them up as soon as I get them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was hard for us to have you leave, too!!! Lindsey especially misses her buddy, Aiden! They got along SO well. We are praying that all works out for the holiday visit!!! Just wish Jason could come too!!! MISS YOU GUYS!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

Now for a REAL comment from me.... I'm glad you're back safe and sound, although I wish you hadn't had to leave at all! Gone are the days of 2 minute commutes to each other's houses for London Broil or yummy homemade pizza! :) I got our pictures developed, so you'll be getting them in the mail one of these days.
MISS YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home alright Erin and crew. Try your hardest to get up here for the holidays. All shall be merry.