Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Welcome Adam!!


A new cousin arrived for the kids late last night! And finally a boy one. :) Michelle and Chris's new little guy, Adam Christopher, was born last night around 10:30 p.m. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 15 oz. I hear he has blond hair. I don't know what Chris is doing, but he has not gotten around to sending us any pictures yet. ;) As soon as I have some, I will add them to this post.

Congratulations Chris and Chelly!! I promise to do my best to keep Aiden and Kyle from teaching Adam how to live like a monkey. May he like to sit and watch TV and eat his vegetables.


Edit :Thanks to Gail we now have pictures!! Thank you Gail!! :)

7 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

CONGRATS to the Yoders/Aguilars! That's so wonderful! I can't wait to go see and hold little Adam! Thanks for the update!

Earl and Gail said...

Erin, here are some photos I took today--sorry there aren't more, and they aren't better quality. It was lunch time and I was trying to rush so Michelle could eat. http://picasaweb.google.com/gailandearl/BabyAdam
Feel free to snag any of them and share with your family until Chris gets you more. Congrats on your new baby nephew. He is such a beautiful baby!!!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Thanks, Erin & Gail! Been dying to see pictures, but would really love to see the real baby!

SES said...

Congratulations Chris and Michelle! so happy for you guys.

Chris and Michelle said...

Thanks Erin!! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Erin! Nice pictures! My mom says for you to check your email... please!

Christian said...

Congratulations, Erin! Just saw the great pictures and heard the news. Wonderful, wonderful!!!