Thursday, May 08, 2008

Aiden's first school play!



I by no means claim to be good at making these little videos, so just bear with it! I even have one of the clips out of order, which I am sure someone will point out, but I didn't have the time to fix it. Like I said, I am not good at this.... I didn't take our video camera, just our camera that only takes 3 minute video clips. I had to put them together somehow so I wouldn't have to put up 5 different clips. :) And this video is really long, like 8 minutes. But, Daddy wanted to see it, so this is for him. :)

5 comments:

SES said...

Nanny Goat- ONE TWO AND THREE!! In ten years he's going to really hate that clip. And a couple decades after that he'll love it =).

Vicki & Bruce said...

Can't get the chorus "Who's that walking on MY bridge?" out of my head! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Great job with the video Erin. Thought the kids were cute.
Liked it when Aiden was pulling up in knee highs. G-mom would have really enjoyed this if she was here.

Anonymous said...

Great job with the video Erin. Thought the kids were cute.
Liked it when Aiden was pulling up in knee highs. G-mom would have really enjoyed this if she was here.

Anonymous said...

That was cute! Aiden didn't look all that thrilled about being in the play!! :)