Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cereal Anyone?

Ryleigh decided to pour some for herself. She didn't quite make the bowl.

Cereal is our main staple these days. We have it way more than we should. But with Jason gone, dinner is one battle I don't really feel like fighting. Everyone loves cereal, it is an easy clean up and it clearly says that "Lucky Charms" are made with whole grains! What more could a mother want? So I am lacking a bit in the nutrition department of mothering, it is only for a season......(hopefully)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's not healthy about dyed marshmellows?! Haha this too shall pass Erin, and atleast Ryry likes to try and do things for herself :-)

Earl and Gail said...

I'm so glad I"m not the only one. Joey wouldn't eat all week if it wasn't for cereal!

Vicki & Bruce said...

I think it's the balance from the old tofu/vegetarian days! I find myself doing the same thing!

Brian and Jen said...

Natalie has dumped a box or two of cereal too... and don't worry, you're not alone in not having great meals, especially when Daddy is gone. We do the same thing. :)