Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Alex!

Alex, I know you have been sitting at your computer all day just waiting for a post from me. Sorry I made you wait so long! :) We are thinking about you today and wish we were close enough to celebrate with you. You are a good friend, as well as cousin, and I am glad you are in our family. :) You are always a big help with my kids when we get together, playing with them or holding them when they were babies. (By the way, I could use some of that help today, any chance you want to drive to SC tonight???) We love you and hope you have a great day!

Love, all of us....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is one cute baby!!! :) Happy b-day Alex!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic Erin. And I did check your blog three times yesterday, as I do check it every morning for your pictures. :) Wish I could drive down to SC, but unfortunately I have to work. :( And gas is mucho dinero up this way, how is it down there? Hope to see you guys soon. Love ya!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Reminders everywhere! Happy Birthday again a little late, Alex! Why did your birthday (AND Sally's) have to happen on my most busiest week!