Saturday, May 03, 2008

Kids, Kids, Kids!

Here are the last of the PA visit pictures! I am sure most of you are sick of these pictures, but there is a small audience that never tires of pictures of my kids, or my sisters kids or my brothers and sisters, so this is for you guys! To break up the monotony of all those photos, I am including some funny sayings from the kids, been a long time since I did that and I have lots of material!!

Jason started the coffee grinder and it made Aiden's leg jump. He said "You scared my legs Dad!"

Kyle - "Mom, I really like your little tiny ears."

Me to Aiden "Why do you keep forgetting everything I tell you to do today?" Aiden - "My noggin is not working today."

Aiden, talking about baseball "I am going to hit a home made run!"

Aiden "Has God ever tasted lemonade?"

Aiden "Is three kids hard?"
Kyle, when putting on his underwear, "Is this the butt side of the underpants?"
Aiden "You scared the life out of me, but at least it came back."
Ryleigh was holding 2 baseballs under her shirt. Aiden says "Look! Ryleigh has baseball boobs!"
Adien "Kyle always falls into Granddad's jokes. Josh told me not to."

Aiden "Mom, I need the color crayon that is human"
Aiden "Ouch! My imaginary friends are pinching my butt!"
Aiden "Annah calls me a baby when I am just acting like a regular human."
Both boys were sitting on the same chair, crying after being punished. Aiden says "You broke my heart." Kyle says "You broke my brain."
Kyle, pointing to his elbows "Mom, are these called my uncles?"


Kyle "Can we get a duck pet? From the duck store?"

Don't have anymore pictures, but have lots more funny sayings. Here are a few more:

Aiden "If you are thirsty and you can't find something to drink, just swallow your spit."

Aiden "Mom, you are so cute I want to eat you up!"

Overheard Kyle saying quietly to himself in a public place "Don't pass gas Kyle, don't pass gas Kyle!"

Kyle saw some ants in the garage and said "Do ants have parties and drink juice and dance?"

Kyle heard crickets outside one evening and asked what they were doing. Aiden told him "They are singing lullaby's to their sons and daughters."

Kyle "Mom! There is some poop in my underwear, but it is fake. Touch it mom, it IS fake!"

Kyle "You are a great mommy. You are a great mommy cause you have great hair."

Kyle "Nobody can skateboard on their head except Tony Hawk....well God can."

Kyle to Aiden as he throws something to him "Fetch Aiden!" Aiden's response "I am not a dog Kyle, I am a human."

Hope you enjoyed and this post brought a smile to your face! ~

8 comments:

Brian and Jen said...

We don't tire of the pics! :) And I LOVE the comments. I'm always writing them on pieces of paper so I don't forget with the intention of doing something with them all. Great idea to write them on here so they'll be "saved" and other people can enjoy them too. Looking forward to seeing you all this summer.

Anonymous said...

I love all the comments from the kids... too funny!!! LOVE the gas one!!!!!!

Vicki & Bruce said...

It didn't make us just smile, it made us ALL (Lindsey, Dad & Me)laugh out loud! Visualizing them say it makes it even funnier! They'll make great interjections in the book you are going to write one day!

Anonymous said...

Aiden, you guys are SOOOO funny! I cannot wait to see you guys again! I can't wait until summer because you'll probably be here for 90 days. So it's really, really exciting. So, you guys were really fun a couple of weeks ago and I really miss you guys. I miss everybody. I love you guys a lot. You guys are great nephews and nieces.

Anonymous said...

Aiden, you guys are SOOOO funny! I cannot wait to see you guys again! I can't wait until summer because you'll probably be here for 90 days. So it's really, really exciting. So, you guys were really fun a couple of weeks ago and I really miss you guys. I miss everybody. I love you guys a lot. You guys are great nephews and nieces.

Earl and Gail said...

Erin, loved the photos and sayings! Cracked me up. My favorite was Kyle telling himself not to pass gas. LOL too funny! I'm not sure if I want to know about the 'fake' poop...but I am curious. Love the photo of Ryleigh by the pink tree. Have a good week!

"Just the Two Of Us" said...

Loved the gorgeous pics... and the sayings were hilarious!! Ryleigh reminds me of Belle...Belle has to pick EVERY flower outside : )
Have a great week.

Amy said...

Wow! You must be a really good listener and have a great memory! I loved all those adorable things your children have said! I tend to get so caught up in the day to day that I either tune out or forget the cute things that are said. Thanks for the smile!