Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday Ryan!


Hope you have a great birthday Ryan! I don't know how the heck you are 20, but according to your mom you are, so I guess she knows what she is talking about!! You are a great guy, one that we all enjoy being with! You make everyone laugh and just are fun to be around. I miss those spring breaks that you and Ash would come spend with me! Why did you guys have to grow up and not have time for trips like that anymore? :)

Love, Erin, Jason, Aiden, Kyle and Ryleigh

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Thanks Erin. I know, time flies it seems. Maybe Ashleigh and I will have to make a secret trip to your neck of the woods. Hopefully your house sells and you are in Quantico in June when we will be there. Other then that, hopefully we will see more of you this summer.