Friday, May 02, 2008

HOME!

Almost through posting all the pictures!! I think I have one more batch! :)

Happy boy Adam!
Joe against 6 little kids and a dog. I am not sure who won, but Joe looked a little beaten when it was all said and done.
Our wonderful mom. She makes each trip home special! How she continues to take care of ALL of us, is a mystery to me. My three wear me out!
Allie and Ryleigh wandering around in the back yard.
Aunt Liz with the little girls
Cait with Allie, Joe distracting
Hanging out at Grandmom Sally's one night.
Me and Grandmom
Grandmom serving us cake
Ryleigh getting her toe nails polished by Aunt Aimee. She won't sit that still for me.

Me with Ryleigh, Mom, Chelly with Allie. I forget what we were laughing about, but I do remember it was really funny whatever it was! :)
The newlyweds. Ryleigh and Katie
Katie trying out her new electric toothbrush. I think she brushed her teeth for about an hour. :)
Good times at Grandmoms!
Lydia and Jason enjoying a cup of coffee

Buddies

No comments: